Okay ladies and gents, this is a sincere question. As a mom of three, with two being two and under, I am always looking for shortcuts and time savers. So do you find it easier, faster, and more convenient to shower in the morning or the evening.
I have ever mixed feelings about both options. I tend to shower more in the morning for multiple reasons:
- It helps wake me up in the morning and makes me feel refreshed.
- Helps me feel clean and ready for my day, I know that I at least accomplished that.
- I usually feel so exhausted by the time I go to bed I tend to not want to stay up after the kids are down to take a shower. So I get to go right to bed.
So second option is to shower at night, which I tend to like also:
- It saves me a little time in the morning, I don’t have to blow dry my hair is just sleep on it wet.
- Showering before bed makes me feel like I’m not getting my bed all dirty and I’m not sleeping dirty.
- Helps me fall asleep. Like said before I am usually exhausted before bed that by the time I am done showering, if I choose to shower at night, I am even more exhausted.